Are you a Steam user who has recently purchased a bundle and is wondering if you can gift one of the games from it to a friend or family member? Look no further‚ because in this article‚ we will answer the question: if I buy a bundle on Steam‚ can I gift one of the games?
What is a Steam Bundle?
For those who may not be familiar‚ a Steam bundle is a package of multiple games or DLC (downloadable content) that is sold at a discounted price. Steam bundles can contain anywhere from two to dozens of items‚ and they are a great way for gamers to save money on their favorite titles.
Can I Gift a Game from a Steam Bundle?
The short answer to this question is: yes‚ you can gift a game from a Steam bundle to a friend or family member. In fact‚ gifting games on Steam is a fairly simple process‚ and we will outline the steps below.
How to Gift a Game from a Steam Bundle?
- First‚ log in to your Steam account and go to the game’s store page.
- Next‚ click on the “Add to Cart” button and select “Purchase as a gift.”
- Enter the recipient’s email address and choose a delivery date.
- Write a personal message and select whether you want the gift to be sent immediately or held in your inventory for later.
- Finally‚ complete the purchase and the game will be sent to the recipient on the specified date.
It’s important to note that not all games on Steam can be gifted. Some developers may choose to restrict their games from being gifted‚ in which case you will not see the “Purchase as a gift” option on the game’s store page. Additionally‚ some games may only be eligible for gifting within a certain time frame‚ such as during a special sale or event.
Another restriction to be aware of is that you cannot gift a game to someone who is in a different region than you. For example‚ if you live in the United States and the recipient lives in Germany‚ you will not be able to gift the game to them.